The Countywide Criminal Justice Coordination Committee (CCJCC) is now accepting registrations for the 2018 Annual Drug Court Conference, which is scheduled for Thursday, June 7, 2018, from 9:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. The conference will be held at The California Endowment, The Center for Healthy Communities, 1000 North Alameda Street, Los Angeles, CA, 90012. Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m.
The conference is a no-cost opportunity for judicial officers, prosecutors, defense attorneys, probation officers, and treatment professionals to receive training in best practices related to substance abuse, mental health, and other treatment related issues.
Among the topics to be covered at this year's conference include:
- Implementation of Proposition 64
- Increasing Access to Medication-Assisted Treatment to Address the Opioid Epidemic: California's State Targeted Response
- Trauma, Substance Use, and Trauma-Informed Care
- Cannabis in California: Now That It's Legal
- System Transformation to Advance Recovery and Treatment, Los Angeles County's Substance Use Disorder Organized Delivery System (START-ODS) and the Criminal Justice Involved Population
As in previous years, UCLA Integrated Substance Abuse Programs will be offering continuing education credits, and Judicial Education Credit and MCLE credit will be offered as well.A finalized agenda will be sent in a follow-up email.
To reserve your space at the conference, please submit your fillable PDF Registration Form to Michelle Pangborn at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to our office at (213) 613-2711 by Thursday, May 31, 2018. Please note that a waiting list may be established if capacity is reached.
Drug Court Conference Agenda
Drug Court Conference Registration Form